And the Results are in: NAMA Region 1 Awards 2017
For Immediate Release: The satisfying smack of high-fives echoed through the halls of both Think Shift offices when the ad agency learned it would receive nine winning prizes and six certificates of merit at the National Agri-Marketing Association’s Best of NAMA regional awards. As the United States’ largest association for marketing and agribusiness professionals, NAMA honors the best in agricultural marketing communications at its annual awards ceremony. Awards are given in 62 different categories, with a total of 1,277 entries in the six regions for this year’s competition.
Think Shift submitted 16 entries in Region 1, which encompasses the entire Western Pacific region of the U.S., including Think Shift’s office in Portland, Ore. These winning entries will now advance to the national competition, with winners announced at the Agri-Marketing Conference on April 24 in Dallas, Texas.
After taking home 15 awards at the Canadian Agri-Marketing Association’s Best of CAMA awards show in late 2016, Think Shift pushed to deliver further success and recognition for their clients. And so they did: notably, all Think Shift clients participating in the regional competition won first or second place – an awesome accomplishment for the agency’s first-ever participation in Best of NAMA. “When Think Shift was formed in 2011, we were a small agency that believed we could compete with the best,” said David Lazarenko, President. “The success we’ve achieved at NAMA is a testament to our 70 talented Think Shifters and loyal roster of clients who turned this belief into a reality.”
• Multimedia Campaign – Local Winner: CANTERRA SEEDS “For the Love of Seed”
• Single-page Ads, Series Winner: CANTERRA SEEDS “For the Love of Seed”
• Events – Internal Winner: CropLife International “Table for Twenty”
• Blogs Winner: Croplife International “Plant Science Post”
• Social Tactic – A Specific Activity Winner: Cargill #CargillGrows
• Interactive Marketing Tools Winner: Monsanto Canada “Real Life Ready” Online Video
• Specialty Campaign Elements – Single or Series Winner: Quali-Pro Turf Product Promotion
• Best of Show – Digital Winner: Cargill #CargillGrows
• Best of Show – Specialty Winner: Quali-Pro Turf Product Promotion
Certificate of Merit
• Multimedia Campaign – Local: Monsanto Canada “Real Life Ready”
• Interactive Marketing Tools: CANTERRA SEEDS “For the Love of Seed” video
• Specialty Campaign Elements – Single or Series: Quali-Pro Turf Promotion Video
• New Product Introduction: ADAMA Product Launches
• Single-Page Ads, Single: CANTERRA SEEDS “Angel”
• Website: CropLife International “Table for Twenty”
For more information, media may contact:
Think Shift is an advertising agency and corporate culture consultancy that helps organizations change from the inside out, creating connected clients, engaged employees and intentional leaders.