CAMA Awards 2016: Best of Canadian Agri-Marketing
For Immediate Release: Think Shift was honored to receive ten winning prizes and five certificates of merit at the Canadian Agri-Marketing Association’s Best of CAMA awards show on November 4, 2016. The agency was recognized by its peers for work for Cargill, Monsanto, CANTERRA SEEDS, ADAMA Canada and CropLife International.
- Total Campaign $100,000 - $250,000 - Winner: Cargill for “Cargill Growing Series”
- Total Campaign $250,000 - $500,000 - Winner: Monsanto Canada for “Real Life Ready”
- Online Video Advertising - Winner: Monsanto Canada for “Real Life Ready”
- Online Advertising - Winner: ADAMA CANADA for “ADAMA Product Series”
- Web Design Microsite - Winner: Cargill for “Cargill Growing Series”
- Web Design Microsite - Winner: CropLife International “Table for Twenty”
- Writing - Winner: Cargill for their “Growing Series Blog” by Think Shift
- Advertising produced in Canada - Winner: Crop Life International for “Table for Twenty”
- Point of Purchase Materials - Winner: Monsanto Canada for “Xtend Floor Decal”
- Print Ad Single - Winner: CANTERRA SEEDS for ad “For the Love of Seed - The Hug”
Certificate of Merit
- Media Relations: Monsanto, "The Letter"
- Radio 30 Seconds: Monsanto, "Real Life Ready"
- Communications for Foreign Market: CropLife International, "Plant Science Post"
- Government Communications: CropLife International, "Table for Twenty"
- E-Newsletter: CropLife International, "Plant Science Post"
Think Shift is an advertising agency and corporate culture consultancy that helps organizations change from the inside out, creating connected clients, engaged employees and intentional leaders.
For more information, contact our team at (503) 789-1338 or [email protected].