Digital Marketing Professionals. Create Your Own Position!
By Willa Huley written about 2 weeks ago
Location: Winnipeg, MB
We’re building our digital marketing team and are looking to meet digital marketing experts with a range of experience, disciplines and areas of specialty.
We believe in building jobs around people, not people around jobs. We hope to hire a couple of folks that complement our existing team. Senior, junior, somewhere in between? We want to hear from you. If you think you can help elevate Think Shift’s inbound, social, digital marketing or analytics offering then let’s connect.
About Think Shift
Think Shift helps companies across North America unleash their full potential. We change and elevate how our clients think about themselves, how they interact with their employees, and how they connect to their customers. This is change from the inside out.
We’ve built a multi-disciplined and diverse team of strategists, creators and account managers who all have one thing in common—the desire to unleash their own potential. We know these people will help our clients do the same.
You get to:
- Help or lead the development of inbound strategies for a range of clients
- Help or lead the development of digital marketing and media plans
- Execute against inbound and digital marketing strategies
- Book, monitor and manage digital media across a range of channels
- Monitor and optimize digital campaigns
- Study demographic data and consumer profiles to identify desired target audiences for cross media campaigns
- Work with a team of creative professionals to brainstorm solutions to meet client goals
- Continuously upgrade your skills through internal and external training and mentoring opportunities
- Formulate and makes recommendations on long-term strategy.
- Monitors trade publications for new media trends.
- Maintain familiarity with the history, present organization and procedures of the client, as well as with conditions in the industry.
- Maintains liaison with outside media representatives and clients.
- Attends client status meetings.
We’re looking for:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications field. Candidates without a degree but with a strong background in a related field will be considered.
- 2+ years’ experience working in the digital marketing landscape
- Certifications in Google, Facebook, Hubspot, Salesforce are all assets
- Experience with social media advertising, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Exhibit time management skills and the ability to multi task, manage concurrent projects and work successfully under pressure
- Demonstrates creativity in recommendations/problem solving
- Be curious, have an opinion and confident in pushing back with facts to support your position
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and other employees of the organization.
- Knowledge of agriculture, and agriculture services considered an asset
Think Shift provides an attractive and competitive comprehensive compensation plan, including base salary and company bonus. We also offer a company group insurance plan which includes health and dental. Compensation, benefits and perks will be discussed in more detail during the interview process.
Interested? Please send your application to [email protected]