Intentional Corporate Culture Workshop
Intentional Corporate Culture is an interactive workshop intended for senior executives. Executive teams looking to build internal leadership, and companies going through a dynamic change in their markets or their workforce are welcome.
Intentional Corporate Culture is based on the philosophy that leaders must seek to influence a large number of people, leaving a legacy that will endure long beyond their tenure. Hosted by Dr. Balaji Krishnamurthy, recognized by TIME Magazine as one of 25 Global Business Influentials, participating leadership teams will collectively work on past situations drawn from real companies, and through those discussions will define and refine their own corporate culture.
Every corporation has a definite culture. It exists whether leaders manage it or not; the key is becoming intentional about it. This two–day Intentional Corporate Culture workshop will explore culture as a hard analytical concept, not just a fuzzy emotional concept.
Focusing on exploring alternatives for each company, rather than a prescription of the right choice, Dr. Krishnamurthy will walk participants through options for cultural components, taking them through thought-provoking risk/reward exercises and exploring the anatomy of corporate cultures, including people, place, process, practice and purpose.
Download the program brochure
To request more information, contact our team at 503.789.1338 or [email protected].
- The relationship between a company’s leadership, its brand and its culture
- Corporate culture as a concrete and precise analytical concept
- Anatomy of a corporate culture, and its impact on all business activities
- Should your company be focused on the shareholders, customers or employees?
- Is your people-culture based on loyalty, performance, competition or lifestyle?
- Is your decision-making process consensus, democracy, authority or command?
- What is risk and reward? How do you enable organization to take risk?
- Interactive seminar format
- A small number of participating teams
- Substantial portion of the workshop delivered by Dr. Balaji Krishnamurthy, with remaining portions devoted to exercises and inter-participant conversation
- Two days of uninterrupted focus time allows the senior team to thoroughly work out details amongst themselves
- Written takeaways and cultural tools will be provided to bring back to your company
About Your Presenter
Dr. Balaji Krishnamurthy is a veteran corporate executive with more than 30 years of corporate experience, having run 16 different private and public businesses ranging from millions of dollars to a billion dollars. As president and CEO of Planar Systems from 1999 to 2005, he led the company’s transformation from a sleepy technology company to a leading player in the flat-panel display market. Even as the technology industry collapsed, annual sales of this NASDAQ high-tech company more than doubled under his watch to $256 million.
TIME Magazine recognized him as one of 25 Global Business Influentials, and national publications, such as the Wall Street Journal, have featured Dr. Krishnamurthy and his innovative concepts as representing a new genre of corporate leadership.
Currently, as the Chairman of Think Shift, Dr. Krishnamurthy communicates his decades of corporate leadership experience through provocative logic and passionate delivery. Known for his innovative and thought provoking concepts on corporate leadership, he works with CEOs to develop organic leadership through an intentional corporate culture.