Our Clients – Why We Do What We Do
For Immediate Release
Winnipeg, MB, May 29, 2015 – The 2015 Signature Awards gala, hosted by the Advertising Association of Winnipeg, was last night. As with any showcase of great work, we want to take this opportunity to recognize the clients that make it all possible. CropLife International’s “Cocoa in West Africa” won best microsite and Monsanto’s “Just Try Me” won best banner ad interactive. Additionally, we want to recognize Nott Autocorp, Meals on Wheels Winnipeg, Nuburger and Enduron for allowing us the opportunity to partner with them. Lastly, a congratulations to all of last night's nominees – great work is great work is great work!
“Our clients are the reason we do what we do. The opportunity to showcase them in the work that we love is a true honor,” said Think Shift’s president of agency services, David Lazarenko.
• Banner Ad Interactive: Just Try Me, Monsanto Canada
• Broadcast over $20,000: Defying Expectations, Nott Autocorp
• Non-Broadcast: It All Starts Here, Meals on Wheels Winnipeg
• Illustration: Canada's Farmers Grow Communities Playing Cards, Monsanto Canada
• Logo/Wordmark: NuBurger Logo
• Brand Identity: Enduron Brand
• Microsite: Cocoa in West Africa, CropLife International
• Self Promotion: Make Nice Happen, Think Shift (in partnership with Decor Cabinets and The Chopping Block)
• Potpourri: #HelpingFarmersGrow (Social Media), CropLife International
* Wins are in bold.
Think Shift is an agency and consultancy specializing in brand, culture and leadership. We help organizations both inside and out – creating intentional leaders, engaged employees and connected customers.
For more information, contact Richelle Starke, marketing manager, at [email protected] or 204.989.4323 ext. 224.