PLEASE NOTE: This entry has expired or registration has been closed.
Please visit our workshops page or contact our team at [email protected] or 503.789.1338 for more information about other upcoming workshops.
We’re Looking for a Digital Media Planner, Winnipeg MB
Think Shift helps companies across North America unleash their full potential. We change and elevate how our clients think about themselves, how they interact with their employees, and how they connect to their customers. This is change from the inside out.
We’ve built a multi-disciplined and diverse team of strategists, creators and account managers who all have one thing in common; the desire to unleash their own potential. We know these people will help our clients do the same.
We are looking for a passionate, client focused Digital Media Planner to join the digital marketing team in our Winnipeg office.
You will demonstrate guidance / leadership in online and social media advertising, with an emphasis on developing and executing strategic direction and budgets for online & social media campaigns. You will be primarily responsible for media planning on the accounts assigned to you. You are forward thinking and will provide an energy level that brings new and exciting ideas to the planning function and instills this in all employees in your group.
Manager Direct Reports
Digital Marketing Lead None
We’re looking for:
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2+ years online media planning experience
- Certification in Google Adwords with a minimum of Search & Display exams passed
- Experience with social media advertising, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Exhibit time management skills and the ability to multi-task, manage concurrent projects and work successfully under pressure
- Demonstrates creativity in recommendations and problem solving
- Be curious, have an opinion and be confident in pushing back with facts that support your position
- Knowledge of Google Analytics (Google Analytics Certification considered an asset)
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related degree
- Traditional (TV, Radio, Print, Out-of-home) advertising planning considered an asset
- Knowledge of agriculture and agriculture services considered an asset
You get to:
- Present media plans to the Digital Marketing Lead, account services, and/or client for approval and make necessary adjustments.
- Study demographic data and consumer profiles to identify desired target audiences for cross media campaigns.
- Formulate and make recommendations on long-term strategies.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Monitor trade publications for new media trends.
- Continuously upgrade your skills through internal and external training and mentoring opportunities.
- Maintain familiarity with the client's historical and present organization and procedures, as well as with conditions in the industry.
- Function as primary point of contact with account service and the client for all requests concerning online & social media advertising.
- Act as the liaison for outside media representatives and clients.
- Attend client status meetings.
Interested? Please send your application to [email protected]