We’re Looking for an ASP.Net (C#) Developer in Winnipeg MB (Contract)
We believe in building jobs around people, not people around jobs. We hope to hire someone to complement our existing development team. We want to hear from you. If you think you can help elevate Think Shift’s offering then let’s connect.
Think Shift helps companies across North America unleash their full potential. We change and elevate how our clients think about themselves, how they interact with their employees, and how they connect to their customers. This is change from the inside out.
We’ve built a multi-disciplined and diverse team of strategists, creators and account managers who all have one thing in common; the desire to unleash their own potential. We know these people will help our clients do the same.
You would love a chance to work with the best people and clients in the industry. You want to use your skills to create e-commerce and web applications to produce amazing experiences for our clients.
This position is a six month contract position, with the possibility of extension.
We’re looking for:
- A degree in computer science; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Three+ years of development experience using ASP.NET MVC
- A high level of database programming experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to gather, review and validate project requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced project team
- A team player with great communication skillsAssets:
- Knowledge of Object Relational Mapping (ORM) techniques like Entity Framework
- Experience with a version control system like SVN/Git
- A high level of experience working with modern content management systems
- Knowledge of agile development
- Experience working with e-commerce websites
- Experience communicating with clients face-to-face
You get to:
- Work in web application and component development
- Work on SME, e-commerce and large corporate websites including the second largest outdoor retailer in North America
- Bring new ideas to the table with an opportunity-based culture
- Work with the latest technologies
- Work in a highly motivated, fast-paced and challenging environment
- Have opportunities for growth and training
Interested? Or know someone who is? Send us your resume to: