We’re Looking for an Agency Services Assistant (Summer Intern) in Winnipeg, MB
About Think Shift
Think Shift helps companies across North America unleash their full potential. We change and elevate how our clients think about themselves, how they interact with their employees, and how they connect to their customers. This is change from the inside out.
We’ve built a multi-disciplined and diverse team of strategists, creators and account managers who all have one thing in common—the desire to unleash their own potential. We know these people will help our clients do the same.
You have a strong desire to gain as much agency experience as possible. You want to be directly involved in the day to-day account management to grow in the agency world.
This is a paid internship for the summer, the perfect opportunity for new graduates!
You get to:
- Research, gather, organize and assemble support information and maintain files on client activities, their competitors and their industries
- Assist in the preparation of agendas, proposals and client presentation materials
- Stay aware of client activities to provide support and backup when required
- Manage administrative details as needed, including purchase orders, insertion orders and ensuring continued progress of client workflow
- Proofread copy and artwork and ensure all work meets agency and client standards prior to client delivery
- Manage assigned client projects ensuring everyone is kept apprised of progress
- Coordinate and support photo and video shoots
- Traffic media and coordinate voice talent for radio spots
- Coordinate print and tradeshow production quotes
- Assist and coordinate all activities around client workshops, including arranging workshops, travel arrangements, production of ancillary material and other duties.
We’re looking for:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or related field. Candidates without a University/College degree but with a strong business background will be considered.
- Strong project management skills
- Experienced in MS Office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Good understanding of advertising, communications and design
- Detail-oriented and organized individual with strong follow-through
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet rigorous timelines
- Effective and persuasive written and oral communications skills
Interested? Or know someone who is? Send us your resume to: