PLEASE NOTE: This entry has expired or registration has been closed.
Please visit our workshops page or contact our team at [email protected] or 503.789.1338 for more information about other upcoming workshops.
We’re Looking for a Marketing Lead
Think Shift helps companies across North America unleash their full potential. We change and elevate how our clients think about themselves, how they interact with their employees, and how they connect to their customers. This is change from the inside out.
We’ve built a multi-disciplined and diverse team of strategists, creators and account managers who all have one thing in common; the desire to unleash their own potential. We know these people will help our clients do the same.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven Marketing Lead to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic and converting that traffic into new leads for our sales team.
The Marketing Lead is responsible for stewarding and developing the Think Shift brand, leader in HubSpot inbound marketing, and responsible for the execution and adjustments to the S&M strategy. This position will be based Winnipeg, MB or Portland, OR.
We’re looking for:
• Working knowledge of digital advertising tools and technology (Ex. SEMrush, Hubspot)
• Experienced in managing content and conceptualizing content campaigns
• The ability to teach and coach the internal team, based on the firm’s marketing successes (and failures)
• Executive level communication and interpersonal skills (for internal and external consumption)
• Business and financial acumen, specifically in Inbound Marketing
• Proficiency in HubSpot’s marketing automation and blogging software features
• Bachelor's degree and 6+ years of either agency experience or as a client-side marketer
• Understanding of SEO and SEM tactics
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
• Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics.
• Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).
You get to:
• Develop and manage our digital ecosystem website, social channels and digital marketing
• Create SEM campaigns
• Publish our content in outside sites and publications
• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
• Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
• Seek out unique engagement opportunities and earned media opportunities that reinforce the Think Shift brand and drive interest in its offering
• Develop marketing campaigns and materials for public workshops
• Grow new leads, including marketing qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
• Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
• Use analysis of online search terms and user engagement to identify new agency service alternatives or opportunities to expand or re-package services
• Monitor, track and analyze results of lead strategy and content strategy using software such as SEMrush, Hubspot and Google Analytics
• Develop and maintain a meaningful agency blog focused on the firm’s area(s) of expertise
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
Interested? Please send us your resume!