PLEASE NOTE: This entry has expired or registration has been closed.
Please visit our workshops page or contact our team at [email protected] or 503.789.1338 for more information about other upcoming workshops.
We’re Looking for a Marketing Coordinator in Portland, Oregon
Think Shift helps companies across North America unleash their full potential. We change and elevate how our clients think about themselves, how they interact with their employees, and how they connect to their customers. This is change from the inside out.
We’ve built a multi-disciplined and diverse team of strategists, creators and account managers who all have one thing in common; the desire to unleash their own potential. We know these people will help our clients do the same.
You are the go-to person for turning public workshops prospects into participants. You have a strong desire to develop relationships, recognizing the follow up you provide defines the service relationship for the entire agency. Therefore, anticipating your prospect becoming a client, you set the bar high for the rest of the organization to meet. You match client needs with public programs primarily but also listen for and suggest other consulting and agency services. You are the event planner and onsite manager for L3 Leadership workshops and work to ensure a remarkable participant experience.
• Take the lead in planning public workshop strategies
• Assist Chairman with booking meetings and ensure calendar is up to date
• Follow up on leads by phone which are generated by our senior consultants
• Effectively present, sell and explain all workshops to prospects
• Uncover business opportunities through understanding a prospect’s problems and matching them to our solutions
• Maintain all prospect contact information in SalesForce
• Work with the marketing team to create communication materials for your territory
• Collaborate with Marketing and the Consulting team to develop big ideas and propositions to grow the consulting services business
• Manage the prospect relationship, ensuring clear ongoing communication and responding promptly to all communications
• Post L3 graduation, maintain contact with client to find opportunities to transition to a private engagement and hand off client relationship to Consultant
• Coordinate details of consulting engagements and workshops – travel arrangements, coordinating with supply and print vendors, preparing workshop binders and entering feedback forms
• Maintain database of group contacts and send materials for speaking events
• Create purchase orders for company purchases
• Take ownership of general office and administration details, including office cleaning contract, kitchen upkeep and ordering office supplies
We're looking for:
Qualified candidates will ideally be a recent college graduate with the ability to interact intelligently with senior business executives. Must have an excellent telephone personality, balancing professional politeness and persuasive communication in their telephone interface with corporate executives. Excellent verbal and email communication skills required. No technical background needed to understand the content of our seminars and workshops. The Individual must reside in the Portland metropolitan area.
You will be expected to travel once or twice a year to serve as an assistant at our workshops.
Think Shift provides an attractive and competitive comprehensive compensation plan, including base salary and company bonus. We also offer a company group insurance plan which includes health and dental. Compensation, benefits and perks will be discussed in more detail during the interview process.
Interested? Please send us your resume to: [email protected]