Winner for CAMA and NAMA 2016: CropLife International Awards
Think Shift was honored to receive winning prizes at the Canadian Agri-Marketing Association’s Best of CAMA awards show on November 4, 2016 and the National Agri-Marketing Association's Best of NAMA Regional awards show in December 2016.
Think Shift received ten winning prizes and five certificates of merit at Best of CAMA and nine winning prizes and six certificates of merit at Best of NAMA Region I. The agency was recognized by its peers for work for CANTERRA SEEDS, Cargill, Monsanto Canada, ADAMA Canada, CropLife International and Quali-Pro Turf.
Four of the awards won were for Think Shift's work on CropLife International's “Table for Twenty” campaign.
- Web Design Microsite award - Best of NAMA Region I and Best of CAMA
- Events: Internal award - Best of NAMA Region I
- Advertising produced in Canada award - Best of CAMA
- Certificate of Merit for Government Communications - Best of CAMA
Three of the awards won were for Think Shift's work on CropLife International's “Plant Science Post" campaign.
- Blogs - Best of NAMA Region I
- Certificate of Merit for Communications for Foreign Market - Best of CAMA
- Certificate of Merit for E-Newsletter - Best of CAMA
Think Shift is an advertising agency and corporate culture consultancy that helps organizations change from the inside out, creating connected clients, engaged employees and intentional leaders.
For more information, contact our team at (503) 789-1338 or [email protected].