Think Shift is a changency. We drive change from the inside out – starting with the CEO of our clients, we drive change that reflects in our client’s culture and brand and the resulting communications into their markets. We help our clients change the way they think of themselves, the way their markets think of them, how they communicate with the market in this digital world and the strategies they employ. To do that we must be constantly changing ourselves. Why is this important? Where in the change spectrum do you lie? Do you cope with change, promote change or invite it?
We are looking for a Senior Brand and Content Manager that invites change.
The Senior Brand and Content Manager stewards the Think Shift brand in all its applications to ensure quality and consistency. They are deeply connected to digital and understand the power of great content. Key responsibilities include managing Think Shift’s digital ecosystem, developing content, publishing content, and leading the development and execution of several targeted marketing campaigns each year.
What you get to do:
20% – Brand and Digital Ecosystem
- Steward our brand to ensure consistency and quality of message in all applications
- Manage our digital ecosystem including the website (and website content), social media strategy, channels, content and inbound marketing efforts
- Work with digital marketing team to ensure effective execution of digital marketing tactics related to Think Shift marketing campaigns
35% – Content & Inbound Marketing Automation
- Lead and develop our content strategy (content development and publishing); work with internal and external thought leaders to capture and develop content to engage our target audiences and generate leads
- Ensure we have effective marketing automation in place to capture leads, and nurture them over time to create sales opportunities
- Become an expert in the HubSpot marketing automation platform and how it integrates with the Salesforce CRM
- Manage any public relations efforts related to content strategy; look to (1) secure speaking engagements for our internal thought leaders and (2) get our content published in relevant third-party media outlets
35% – Campaign Strategy and Execution
- Develop and maintain a deep (and evolving) understanding of our market segments and target audiences
- Lead the strategy, development and execution of several targeted marketing campaigns each year (including inbound and outbound tactics)
10% – Marketing Resources
- Maintain a strong and current suite of marketing resources including case studies to showcase our portfolio of (amazing) work
- Support our external recruitment efforts with strategy and resources to showcase our culture and attract top talent
What we are looking for:
- Skilled marketing professional with 5+ years in a Marketing Manager (or similar) role
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing communications
- Agency experience preferred, but not required
- Proven ability to create and execute a campaign/marketing strategy
- Experience with brand management and strategic business initiatives
- Strong writing/editing skills and experience with content marketing
- Strong understanding of digital and inbound marketing
- Experience using sales and marketing platforms (e.g. Salesforce & HubSpot) preferred
- Public relations experience considered a bonus
- Experience planning and managing departmental and campaign-related budgets
- A dynamic leader with strong interpersonal skills who is a great cultural fit for Think Shift
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills (i.e. utilizes data in decision-making)
- Highly organized and able to balance current activities with future-focused strategic thinking
- Intellectually curious, always seeking to understand current marketing trends
Think Shift provides an attractive and competitive comprehensive compensation plan, including base salary and company bonus. We also offer a company group insurance plan which includes health and dental benefits. Compensation, benefits and perks will be discussed in more detail during the interview process.
Interested? Please send your resume.