We created a list of our five most-liked and read articles of 2018. Read on to find topics and tools you may find useful for your organization as you prepare and strategize for 2019.
1. What Constitutes Evidence of Integrity? Does doing the right thing mean more when it results in greater personal loss and hardship? Read this Food For Thought from our Chairman, Balaji Krishnamurthy and decide for yourself.
2. Use Hierarchy to execute; Use Anarchy to Innovate Sometimes hierarchy is the most effective way to reach a clear decision but add in some anarchy within your company to spark innovation.
3. How to Create a Stand-out Brand Think Shift Chief Growth Officer David Lazarenko discusses how you can create a brand from the inside out and stand out in your market.
4. Simple Marketing Automation Projects all Agrimarketers can do to Boost ROI Overwhelmed by your new marketing automation? Ease your mind with three simple steps.
5. Think Shift’s David Lazarenko named Canadian Agri-marketer of the Year We’re so proud of our CGO David Lazarenko for being named the Canadian Agri-Marketing Association’s (CAMA) 2018 Agri-Marketer of the year! Learn more about CAMA and the award in this post.
Which post was your top pick? Share with us what topics or articles you found most useful and we can touch on them more in the New Year!
We have also updated our calendar of events to help you set your sights on 2019.
Happy New Year from all of us at Think Shift.