Beyond L3 is a three-day interactive workshop exclusively for L3 graduates. This program is best suited for graduates who have asked themselves, “What happens to me after my company?” and “ What will happen to my company after me?”
In other words, they have begun to think about succession planning. If a leader must seek to influence a large number of people, then part of what they must do is to leave a legacy that will endure long beyond their tenure. This workshop specifically focuses on the Legacy portion of your Leadership Agenda – what your company looks like in the next generation.
During this workshop, you will explore the influences in your life that have caused you to become the leader and person you are today, your Inspired Imperatives. As part of this process, Balaji will share his Inspired Imperatives and guide you through how to discover and articulate your own.Workshop Outline
“What happens to me after my company?” and “ What will happen to my company after me?”
- Renew, revise and recommit to your Leadership Agenda
- Provide new Tools and refresh some old Tools
- Focus on your role as a teacher
- Explore your Inspired Imperatives
- A small number of participants
- Residential learning environment in a secluded resort
- Participants are occupied and engaged throughout the day and well into the evenings
- Early morning and evening activities designed for participants to continue discussions and engage one-on-one with Balaji
- Interactive seminar format
- Provocative exercises cause participants to reconcile convictions and implications
- Balaji delivers substantial portion of the workshop with remaining portions devoted to exercises and inter‑participant conversation
About Your Host
Dr. Balaji Krishnamurthy is a seasoned corporate executive who has run 17 companies and has distilled key learnings over the course of his 30-year career for focusing leaderships and fostering a productive workplace culture. He has been featured in Time Magazine and the Wall Street Journal, and now spends his time as Chairman of Think Shift, working with CEOs to help them achieve their full potential.More About Balaji
$10,000 USD* receives one seat to the all-inclusive workshop.
The price includes the Beyond L3 workshop, full lodging, all meals, extensive workshop materials and recreational activities.
To request more information, contact our team at (503) 789-1338 or [email protected].
*Paying online via credit card requires a 3% processing fee. Contact us for details.