L3 is based on the philosophy that leadership cannot be taught, learned or imitated – it must be intentionally developed. Senior executives attend and analyze their leadership through team exercises, personal reflection and a rich set of practical tools. They use the passion of their convictions to derive logical conclusions about how they uniquely lead and influence others, articulating them in the form of a Leadership Agenda.
The workshop is hosted by Dr. Balaji Krishnamurthy, recognized by TIME Magazine as one of 25 Global Business Influentials. He is a veteran corporate executive with more than 31 years of experience running 16 different businesses, ranging from millions of dollars to a billion dollars.Workshop Outline
"This was the first workshop I experienced where I could honestly say, ‘I have changed and become a more effective version of myself, based on who I am and who I want to be.'”
- The Eight Roles of a Leader: Prioritize leadership responsibilities to determine where you provide most value and where you should spend your time.
- Decision Making: A comparison of consensus, democracy, authority and command.
- Coaching for Empowerment: Build a culture of stewardship and responsibility.
- Intentionality: Understand leadership’s driving role in culture, strategy and brand development.
- Practical Tools: Utilize applicable business models to identify problems, form solutions and execute decisions.
- Personal Development and Leadership Agenda: Analyze your strengths, weaknesses and aspirations to drive change.
- A small group of participants attend; they are engaged throughout the day and well into the evenings.
- A substantial portion of the workshop is delivered by Dr. Balaji Krishnamurthy, with remaining portions devoted to exercises and inter-participant conversation.
- A residential learning environment in a secluded resort.
- Early morning and evening activities are designed for participants to continue discussions and engage one-on-one with Dr. Balaji Krishnamurthy.
About Your Host
Dr. Balaji Krishnamurthy is a seasoned corporate executive who has run 17 companies and has distilled key learnings over the course of his 30-year career for focusing leaderships and fostering a productive workplace culture. He has been featured in Time Magazine and the Wall Street Journal, and now spends his time as Chairman of Think Shift, working with CEOs to help them achieve their full potential.More About Balaji
$8,700 USD* receives one seat to the all-inclusive workshop.
The price includes the L3 workshop, full lodging, all meals, extensive workshop materials and recreational activities.
To request more information, contact our team at (503) 789-1338 or [email protected].
*Paying online via credit card requires a 3% processing fee. Contact us for details.