Roles of a Leader is a full-day interactive workshop that provokes you to think and causes you to define your own unique style of leadership.
This workshop is designed to introduce managers and emerging leaders to the importance of becoming intentional about their leadership style as well as give them a set of practical management tools to help them be better leaders. Using dozens of real-world examples from well-known companies and leaders, participants will learn about the eight roles of a leader and when and why to embrace them. In doing so, they transition from being inconsistent, intuitive leaders to consistent, intentional ones.
Participants will return to their company behaving more intentionally as a leader, teacher and coach. They will:
- Have more managerial conﬁdence
- Learn how to empower their teams
- Understand the eight roles a leader plays and when to play each role
- Become aware of their duty and ability to exert positive influence within their organization
- Learn 15-20 practical tools to support their leadership and management duties
About Your Host
Dr. Balaji Krishnamurthy is a seasoned corporate executive who has run 17 companies and has distilled key learnings over the course of his 30-year career for focusing leaderships and fostering a productive workplace culture. He has been featured in Time Magazine and the Wall Street Journal, and now spends his time as Chairman of Think Shift, working with CEOs to help them achieve their full potential.More About Balaji
$995 USD* early registration fee available to the first 10 registrants who register by January 31, 2018.
$1,195 USD receives one seat to the all-inclusive workshop.
The price includes full day workshop, extensive workshop materials binder, breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
To request more information, contact Kathleen Adame at (503) 789-1338 or [email protected]
* The workshop will be held if 10 or more people register for the workshop by January 31, 2018. To incentivize early registration, the first 10 participants who register before January 31, 2018 will receive an Early Bird discounted rate of $995. The workshop will be confirmed, and all registrants will be informed of the same, on February 1, 2018, based on the requisite number of people registering by that date. If the workshop is not confirmed, all registration fee will be reimbursed.Reserve Your Seat