Seven Secrets for Successful Leadership
A half day seminar for corporate executives and senior managers that provides you with seven clear, implementable leadership concepts and tools for intentional change.
S7 will encourage participants to develop their own unique brand and culture, leaving them energized to take immediate action. Hosted by the dynamic Dr. Balaji Krishnamurthy, provocative ideas are delivered with the force of passion and the test of logic.Workshop Outline
"Balaji's workshop covered very relevant topics with astounding takeaways. Employee expectations are changing so we must change as a business to attract the best and brightest to fuel our vision and growth. Think Shift was spot on."
The Seven Secrets
1. Let other leaders inspire you, don’t let them define you
2. Change the rules of the game
3. Seek questions to answer, not answers to questions
4. Embrace controversy, beware of consensus
5. Bet on horses, not on races
6. Use hierarchy to execute, use anarchy to innovate
7. Focus on selling the business, not on running the business
Seven clear implementable leadership concepts:
• With specific examples to illustrate each concept
• With specific tools to implement each concept
• Wisdom of prior experience in using the concepts
• You will become conscious and intentional about your leadership
About Your Host
Dr. Balaji Krishnamurthy is a seasoned corporate executive who has run 17 companies and has distilled key learnings over the course of his 31-year career for focusing leaderships and fostering a productive workplace culture. He has been featured in Time Magazine and the Wall Street Journal, and now spends his time as Chairman of Think Shift, working with CEOs to help them achieve their full potential.More About Balaji
$695 receives one seat to the workshop.
$495 * early registration fee available to the first 20 registrants who register by August 16, 2019.
The price includes half-day workshop, workshop materials binder, light breakfast, and refreshments.
To request more information, contact our team at (503) 789-1338 or [email protected].
*The workshop will be held only if 20 or more people register for the workshop by August 16, 2019. To incentivize early registration, the first 20 registrants who register before August 16, 2019 will receive an Early Bird discounted rate of $495. The workshop will be confirmed, and all registrants will be informed of the same, on August 19, 2019, based on the requisite number of people registering by that date. If the workshop is not confirmed, all registration fees will be reimbursed.Reserve Your Seat
Seats are sold via Eventbrite