L³ is a leadership workshop intended for senior executives. Teams and individuals are welcome.
L³ is based on the philosophy that leadership cannot be taught, learned or imitated – it must be intentionally developed. Senior executives attend and analyze their leadership through team exercises, personal reflection and a rich set of practical tools. They use the passion of their convictions to derive logical conclusions about how they uniquely lead and influence others, articulating them in the form of a Leadership Agenda.
The workshop is hosted by Dr. Balaji Krishnamurthy, recognized by TIME Magazine as one of 25 Global Business Influentials. He is a veteran corporate executive with more than 31 years of experience running 17 different businesses, ranging from millions of dollars to a billion dollars.
- The Eight Roles of a Leader: Prioritize leadership responsibilities to determine where you provide most value and where you should spend your time.
- Decision Making: A comparison of consensus, democracy, authority and command.
- Coaching for Empowerment: Build a culture of stewardship and responsibility.
- Intentionality: Understand leadership’s driving role in culture, strategy and brand development.
- Practical Tools: Utilize applicable business models to identify problems, form solutions and execute decisions.
- Personal Development and Leadership Agenda: Analyze your strengths, weaknesses and aspirations to drive change.
- A small group of participants attend; they are engaged throughout the day and well into the evenings.
- A substantial portion of the workshop is delivered by Dr. Balaji Krishnamurthy, with remaining portions devoted to exercises and inter-participant conversation.
- A residential learning environment in a secluded resort.
- Early morning and evening activities are designed for participants to continue discussions and engage one-on-one with Dr. Balaji Krishnamurthy.