Think Shift Wins at the 2023 National Agri-Marketing Conference
TThink Shift had the privilege of being recognized by the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) at the Best of NAMA awards ceremony in St. Louis on April 26, 2023.
We were delighted to have received honors in the following categories:
- First place – Single Page Ads, Single – Cargill – Ahead of the Curve
- Merit – Integrated Campaign – Local – ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Canada Ltd. - Canola and Pulse Portfolio
- Merit – Brochures, catalogs, etc. Directed at dealers, distributors or sales reps or others serving agribusiness - ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Canada Ltd. - ADAMA Product Guide
- Merit – News, Feature Article or Persuasive Writing – Trade Media – Think Shift (In-House) – Evolution of Agri-Marketing
- Merit – Events – Virtual – Roquette – Plant for the Future
- Merit – Advertising on the Web – directed at farmers, ranchers or growers, and all others serving agribusiness – Nutrien Ag Solutions – Common Thread Video
As an agency that focuses on delivering the best advertising in the agricultural industries, we’re grateful to NAMA for recognizing the incredible work that our team produces and want to thank our partners and clients for their trust and collaboration in bringing the ideas to life.
“We are incredibly proud of the work we do to help our clients succeed and to promote the agriculture industry,” says Think Shift’s CEO Robert Thorsten. “It is always very rewarding to be recognized for our work, especially by our peers.”
The Best of NAMA Awards are dedicated to honoring the best work in agricultural communications. The national awards were held in conjunction with the 2023 Agri-Marketing Conference, which brings together the best and brightest in agri-marketing for professional development, industry networking, and celebrations of excellence.
Think Shift is a full-service agency that serves a growing number of regional, national and global organizations in the agricultural industry. We’re dedicated to delivering exceptional brand and communications strategies and executing award-winning campaigns and creative solutions like the ones that brought us to the Best of NAMA Awards this year.