STATEMENT ON PRIVACY
Think Shift Advertising Inc. (Think Shift) holds the privacy and confidentiality of its clients’ and employees’ information in the highest regard. Each member of the Think Shift team has read our Privacy Guidelines and agrees to them in writing. All employees are required to comply with the standards of confidentiality regarding our clients’ information. Access to, and use of this information, is limited to those Think Shift employees who require it to fulfill contractual obligations to our clients.
The Privacy Principles
- Accountability: Think Shift is responsible for the personal information held by the company regarding both its own employees and any personal information passed on from our clients regarding their clients or customers. All personal information collected or provided to Think Shift remains confidential and is appropriately safeguarded.
- Identifying Purposes: When collecting personal information to fulfill our contractual obligation with our clients, Think Shift will clearly identify the purposes for which personal information is collected at or before the time the information is collected. In cases where personal information is collected and then provided to Think Shift by our clients, the information has been gathered with the purpose clearly stated.
- Consent: The expressed knowledge and consent of a customer or an employee is required for the collection, use or disclosure of any personal information. Think Shift expects that our clients have consent from their customers before submitting personal information to us.
- Limiting Collection: The collection of personal information shall be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by Think Shift. Information shall be collected by fair and lawful means. Think Shift uses information collected by the client in order to fulfill its obligations to the client.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention: Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for any purpose other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Accuracy: Think Shift will keep any personal information as accurate, complete and as current as is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected. It is the responsibility of Think Shift’s clients to supply Think Shift with accurate, complete and current information.
- Safeguarding Information: Personal information will be protected by security safeguards, which are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
109 James Avenue,Winnipeg, MB, R3B 0N6 (204) 989-4323
1201 SW 12th Avenue Suite 400, Portland, OR 97205 (503) 789-1338
thinkshiftinc.com | email@example.com
- Openness: Think Shift will make specific information about its personal information management policies and practices readily available upon request.
- Access: Upon request, Think Shift will inform individuals of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information. In the case where Think Shift holds the information as a result of a client obligation, the individual will be referred to the Think Shift client for access. An individual shall be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as deemed appropriate by the Think Shift client.
We are committed to providing our visitors with a website that respects their privacy:
- We do not automatically gather any personal information from you (i.e., your name, address, phone number or email address). This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via email.
- We use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our website. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site.
For questions or comments regarding this policy, contact the Privacy Officer by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or call 204.989.4323.